Winspark | SOI | Global
Winspark | SOI | Global
- Category : Gambling, Casino
- Lead ($) : $ 13.00
- Last Updated : 26 Jan 2021
- Countries : Belgium, Italy, Austria, Canada, Latvia, Luxembourg, Portugal, Germany, Finland, Switzerland, Denmark
Founded in 2018 by a small team of skilled innovators, Winspark is the dream destination for online gaming. Winspark sets a higher standard for slot machines, scratch cards, and instant winning games, both online and mobile.
Paid target: single opt-in registration (SOI).Minimum deposit: 10 EUR.Target audience: men 30-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target for a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.Cookie lifetime: 30 days (first cookie wins).Allowed GEO for traffic: AT, BE, CA, CH, DK, FI, IT, LU, LV, PT.Strictly prohibited:Target for the audience under 18;Incent traffic, multiple accounts and fake registration data;Misleading users;Rebrokering.Traffic will be not paid if:Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.Affiliates are not allowed to create their banners or Landing Pages without approval.It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.
To check the quality of traffic, 30-200 registrations are required.Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, deposits).
The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.
Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.
Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.
*** This Network is Invite-Only ***