Offervault is the premier website for affiliate marketing, affiliate programs, cpa offers, and provides one of the most utilized listings of thousands of offers from dozens of CPA Networks. Offervault is also a popular destination for their well-regarded webinars with industry leaders in internet marketing, pay per click, adwords, online marketing, online advertising, media buying, ppc, search engine optimization (SEO). All of this combined serves to help our members make money online and increase their chances of success !

True Flip l Minimum FTD (no baseline) | Global

True Flip l Minimum FTD (no baseline) | Global

Offer Details

  • Category : Cryptocurrency, Gambling, Casino
  • Lead ($) : $ 90.00
  • Last Updated : 04 Dec 2020
  • Countries : Australia, Belgium, Ireland, Austria, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Finland, New Zealand

Description

True Flip is a new-generation online casino that offers more than a thousand games of different types: slots, cards, scratch, and others from world-famous providers such as Yggdrasil, NetEnt, Play'n GO, Quickspin, Quickfire, BGaming, Amatic, and many others. For Bitcoin geeks and conventional players, there are various payment solutions via credit cards, eWallets, crypto payments, and a special in-house True Flip token currency. Available options for depositing and withdrawing funds: Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, EcoPayz, MuchBetter, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Monero, Ripple, TFL.RestrictionsPaid target: minimum first-time deposit (FTD).Minimum deposit: 10 EUR (or 1mBTC in total).Registration fields with social networks: yes.Number of registration fields: 3.Target audience: men 21-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience. The rest of the people – about 10%.IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target for a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.Сookie lifetime: 30 days (last cookie wins).Allowed GEO for traffic: AT, AU, BE, CA, DE, FI, IE, NO, NZ, SE (top geo: DE, FI, IE, NO).Statistics are updated every hour.Strictly prohibited:Target for the audience under 18;ClickUnder/PopUnder;Rebrokering;Incent traffic and multiple accounts.Traffic will be not paid if:Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.Affiliates are not allowed to create their own banners or Landing Pages without approval.It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.KPITo check the quality of traffic, 10 conversions are required.Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, deposits).

Read More

Advendor

The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.

Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.

Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.





*** This Network is Invite-Only ***