Offervault is the premier website for affiliate marketing, affiliate programs, cpa offers, and provides one of the most utilized listings of thousands of offers from dozens of CPA Networks. Offervault is also a popular destination for their well-regarded webinars with industry leaders in internet marketing, pay per click, adwords, online marketing, online advertising, media buying, ppc, search engine optimization (SEO). All of this combined serves to help our members make money online and increase their chances of success !

Betsafe | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | CA

Betsafe | Minimum FTD (no baseline) | CA

Offer Details

  • Category : Betting, Gambling, Casino
  • Lead ($) : $ 170.00
  • Last Updated : 19 Jan 2021
  • Countries : Canada, Malta, Chad


Betsafe first launched way back in 2006 and quickly established itself as one of the most respected gaming sites around. In 2011, Betsafe was acquired by the Betsson Group, holding its license with the prestigious and trusted Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Since then it has grown into a huge power player.


Paid target: minimum first-time deposit (FTD). The payout depends on your traffic source:PPC/SEO: up to $130 for sports, up to $170 for casino;FB: up to $100.NB! Be prepared to tell more about the traffic source before starting work with the offer. At the moment the advertiser is ready to accept only the sources mentioned above: PPC, SEO and FB.Minimum deposit: 10 CAD.Target audience: men 21-45 years old – about 90% of the target audience, it makes sense to focus on the representatives of those professions. The rest of the people – about 10%.IMPORTANT to target a solvent audience with an average or high monthly income, which regularly makes online purchases. Not allowed to target for a non-working, non-solvent audience that is looking for easy money in the network.Allowed GEO for traffic: CA.Statistics are updating in real time.License: MGA/CRP/108/2004 issued on 1st of August 2018.Strictly prohibited:Target for the audience under 18;Incent traffic, multiple accounts and fake registration data;Misleading users;Not GDPR compliant.Traffic will be not paid if:Traffic that falls under one or more restrictions from the list above.Affiliates are not allowed to create their banners or Landing Pages without approval.It is necessary to divide various traffic sources regardless of their type for better optimization. For each of your sources, create a new one in the ‘Traffic Sources’ panel and use it as a tracking link.Not respecting these restrictions could result in all payments being withheld.


To check the quality of traffic, 10-20 conversions are required.Users must be active (repeated visits to the site, bets, deposits).

Read More


The first platform in affiliate-marketing, which from the very first day of operating, since 2015, successfully monetizes growing interest towards crypto- technologies and is one of the leaders among other affiliate networks working on the CPA (cost-per-action) basis.

Advendor was the first ever network in affiliate marketing to present and successfully run an ICO offer. Most respected and trusted crypto-related companies work with Advendor on exclusive rights, allowing their affiliates to work with most profitable rates.

Advendor has a team of 20 professionals with great experience behind them, with each one of them are more than willing to assist new advertisers and affilitaes to reach their goals. Advendor offers weekly payouts in BTC, innovative approach, partnerships only with TOP advertisers and much more. At the moment there are more than 200 offers in catalogue covering most popular verticals, such as: Cloud-mining, ICO, Exchanges, Gaming, Gambling, Mobile, Finances, Dating and more.

*** This Network is Invite-Only ***