Lingualeo Many GEOs
Lingualeo Many GEOs
- Category : Online Services, Education & Career
- Sale (%) : 15.38 %
- Last Updated : 02 Dec 2020
- Countries : Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Spain, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Portugal, Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia
Become a Lingualeo.com Partner
Lingualeo.com is an interactive online service for studying and practicing English in an entertaining game format. In 6 years, Lingualeo managed to become the most popular online service for learning English in the CIS and has entered the Brazilian and Turkish markets as well. The service currently has over 13 million registered users. Lingualeo users learn English on the website, as well as via mobile application (iPhone, Android and Windows Phone) and plugins for popular browsers. Users master interesting topics and complete quests in order to score extra points, increase their knowledge base and monitor their progress in real time.
Web service features:
- A collection of audio and video materials created by native speakers for different tastes and preferences (films, dialogues, texts, clips, etc.)
- Interactive grammar and video courses
- Personal dictionary with personal associations, transcriptions and voiceovers for every word
- Effective trainings: word translation, word constructor, crossword puzzles, listening exercises, vocabulary cards
- Learning English with other users: activity monitoring, news feed, pride leader and more
- User-friendly interface and tips allow users to navigate the features of the service with ease and start learning
- Users have access to free versions of the mobile apps, which makes learning English more convenient and effective
- Browser plugins allow users to listen to, translate and add English words and phrases to their personal dictionaries.
Working with LinguaLeo.com is profitable:
LinguaLeo is a startup that launched on March 1, 2010. About 140,000 people use the service daily. 82% of all visits are long-term users of the service. Lingualeo is popular in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Turkey and Brazil.
The project was the winner of the BIT-2011 contest, which resulted in a $3 mln deal with the venture capital fund Runa Capital.
In May 2011, PRUFFI included Lingualeo in the list of 30 most promising Runet teams. On December 8, 2011, Lingualeo made it to the final round in the “Global Startup” nomination category and won in the “Audience Choice” nomination category for the “Startup of the Year” award.
The project’s success has been confirmed by multiple awards (Laureate of the “Oblaka 2012” award, laureate of the “Startup of the Year 2011” award, winner of the “Software of the Year 2011” award and more).
Geo: Turkey, Brazil, Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Argentina, Chile
Demography: both genders, age: 20-30, education: specialized secondary or higher;
Economic factors: young specialists, average, above-average income.
The Lingualeo partnership program!
Admitad is a global network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs that connects thousands of the world’s most recognized brands and hundreds of thousands of publishers around the globe. Admitad was founded in Germany in 2009 and today is comprised of 7 offices worldwide and 400+ employees fluent in 15+ languages. Operating across multiple verticals, including e-commerce, finance & travel, Admitad generated over $3.4 B in sales revenue in 2018. Admitad’s extensive experience in affiliate marketing practices ensures dedicated service, strategic industry insight, the security and the growth our clients strive to reach and expect.
*** This Network is Invite-Only ***