Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS,
DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE IN ADDITION TO LEGAL REMEDIES.
1. Minors.We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
3. Anti-Spam Policy.We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community.
We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act).
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an e-mail to support (at) offervault.com (replacing the "(at)" with the "@" symbol and removing the spaces) and providing us with information relating to your concern.
4. Modifications And Terminations.These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on our website's home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to legal (at) offervault.com (replacing the "(at)" with the "@" symbol and removing the spaces), and providing us with information relating to your concern.
5. Licensee Status.You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited, nontransferable, and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
6. Registration and Notices.You understand and agree that registration is required to access the content of our website. You will supply your legal name and primary e-mail address as part of the registration process, and may also supply other nformation, including your mailing address, telephone number and fax number. By supplying this information, you agree that we may contact you using each of these methods of communication. You also understand that registration requirements may be changed at any time and that you agree to comply with any such changes as a condition of continued access to the content on our website. You agree that in addition to notifying you of any changes to these terms and conditions by posting a notice of such changes on our website, we may also notify you at our option of any such changes by any of method of communication for which you have supplied us contact information.
7. Content Ownership.All content on our website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
This, of course, excludes the downloading and temporary caching of this website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This copyright notice applies to everyone, including all visitors to this website.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail to support (at) offervault.com (replacing the "(at)" with the "@" symbol and removing the spaces).
8. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice.This notice is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, legal advice. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon, or if a notice of infringement has been filed against you, you should immediately seek legal counsel.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512 ("DMCA"), provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon on the Internet.
Under the DMCA, the bona fide owner of copyrighted materials who has a good faith belief that their copyright has been infringed may contact not only the person or entity infringing on their copyright, but may also contact the designated agent of an Internet service provider to report alleged infringements of their protected works, when such alleged infringements appear on pages contained within the system of the Internet service provider ("ISP").
The owner of this website and the ISP are committed to complying with international trade law, international trade practices, all United States laws, including United States copyright law. Upon receipt of a properly filed complaint under the DMCA, the owner and/or the ISP of this website will block access to the allegedly infringing material. The website owner and/or the ISP will forward a copy of the notification of claimed copyright infringement to the alleged infringer. Anyone who believes in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has wrongfully been filed against them, may submit a Counternotice to the website owner and/or the ISP.
Notification of Claimed Copyright Infringement
Please send DMCA notifications of claimed copyright infringement to:
THE WEBSITE OWNER
Denmar Management, LLC